The Seal Tite Warranty
- Seal Tite warrants that the Seal Tite PVC or CPVC Lining System (the “Seal Tite System”) which you have purchased and installed at the location described below shall be free of leaks from internal corrosion for a period of 24 months from the date the Seal Tite System is placed in operation, or 25 months from the date that the Seal Tite System is shipped to you, whichever shall first occur, provided that you, within such a period, notify Seal Tite in writing of the failure of such Seal Tite System to conform to this limited warranty and fully cooperate with Seal Tite in pursuing the remedying thereof.
- Should any failure to conform to this limited warranty be reported to Seal Tite within such period, Seal Tite will, at its option, replace or repair, subject to the conditions and limitations set forth herein, any part of the Seal Tite System required to remedy the leak, provided that the Seal Tite System was installed, maintained and operated in accordance with good industry practice and Seal Tite’s written installation instruction and Seal Tite’s recommendations regarding any repair, remedy or replacement have been followed.
- Any part of the Seal Tite System furnished by Seal Tite but manufactured by others, shall carry only whatever warranty, if any, the manufacturers thereof have conveyed. As to any steel pipe sold by Seal Tite as used or new pipe which has been lined at the request of the customer, Seal Tite makes no warranty as to the quality or fitness of such pipe.
- Seal Title shall not be liable for any repairs, replacements, or adjustments to the Seal Tite System or any costs of labor performed without Seal Tite’s prior written approval.
- There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the face hereof. Seal Tite makes no other warranty or representation of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, except as specifically set forth in this limited warranty. All warranties including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- Seal Tite shall not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages, or for any damages, costs, losses, or expenses resulting from breakage or leakage due to abuse or improper installation. Correction by Seal Tite of nonconformities in the manner and for the period of time provided above shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of Seal Tite for such nonconformities whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, indemnity, strict liability or otherwise, with respect to or arising out of the Seal Tite System.
- This limited warranty is also subject to the following conditions and limitations:
A. Any well which is used for and/or defined as a “Hazardous Waste Disposal Well” under applicable environmental laws, or CO2 or Gas applications or in to which any substance is introduced which has not been recommended under Seal Tite’s then applicable Chemical Resistance Chart is not an acceptable Seal Tite application and will invalidate this limited warranty.
B. Seal Tite’s obligation for payment of pulling and reinstallation costs will be limited to (2) two hours of rig-time per 1,000 feet of well pipe. The maximum rig-time hourly rate paid is limited to the average hourly rate of three independent service companies in your local area for wells of comparable depth or the actual costs, whichever is less and must be approved by Seal Tite in writing prior thereto. Surface line “Roustabout” repair will be limited to $200.00 per 1,000 feet per occurrence or actual cost, whichever is less.
C. Seal Tite system changeover: A Seal Tite lined fitting (example: Seal Tite lined Packer, Seal Tite lined Packer Adapter Nipple, or Seal Tite lined Nipple) will be required at the beginning and end of all Seal Tite installations for which noncompliance will invalidate this limited warranty.
D. Seal Tite’s standard Warranty Registration Form must be fully completed by you and received by Seal Tite within 30 days after the date of purchase of the Seal Tite System for this warranty to be in effect.
E. These warranty rights are non-transferrable without prior written approval of Seal Tite.